DiSandro Landscape Group Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated, full-time Lawn Care Technician to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Lawn Care Technician’s responsibilities include managing a specific route of clientele and applying the needed products in maintaining the turf. The technician will be required to communicate with customers and provide needed estimations.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Able to operate Lawn Care equipment properly
- Ability to calibrate equipment
- Ability to prepare and blend products for applications
- Ability to work with other team members
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be Drug-Free
Candidate must also have the ability to:
- Work independently and efficiently
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work a 40 hour week with overtime as needed
- Medical benefits package
- Overtime pay
- Lawn Care: 2 years
- High school
Salary: $17 – $18.00 hour
Job Type: Full-time