DiSandro Landscape Group Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated, full-time Landscape / Hardscape Laborer to join our team. If you want to join a Growing, Professional, Organized company and be part of a “TEAM” come submit your resume today!!
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Laboring a Landscape / Hardscape Installation job from start to finish. Providing landscape maintenance duties that may include mowing, trimming, mulching, cleaning etc. Candidate must be able to take direction with operations and be on time daily.
**This is a full time position with winter hours.
Qualifications and Skills
- Able to operate landscape equipment properly and safely
- Knowledge of Landscape Planting installations and maintenance
- Ability to work with other team members
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be Drug Free
- Work independently and efficiently
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work a 40 hour week with overtime as needed
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Landscape Construction experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regular
Candidate must also have the ability to:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Paid time off
- Landscape: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
Salary: $15 – $22.00 hour/ plus overtime
Job Type: Full-time